Hello guys , In this we are going to tell you about UrbanDecay product “Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette”
This is their wildest way yet to look better Naked…Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette has a sexy vibe that’s more tart than sweet.
With 12 never-before-picked neutrals, this vamped-up cherry-hued palette is sure to bring out your sultriest, most tempting eye looks ever.
These 12 all-new shades include of-the-moment soft mattes and sizzling metallics, ranging from creamy ivory and shimmering rose gold to the most intense black cherry.
Addicted to Bing—a deep mauve matte that is right on trend. And we can’t get enough of Drunk Dial, a shimmery metallic burgundy that takes smoky looks to a smoldering climax.
Each shade is made from our mind-blowing formula that gives its velvety texture, rich color and blendability.
Adorned with a row of metallic cherries, the crimson compact includes a full-size mirror and double-sided brush—ready for precision application on one end and seamless blending on the other. Whether you’re at the office, in between flights or getting ready at the apartment, Naked Cherry spices up everything from chill neutrals and sexy shimmers to super smoky eyes.
- Hot Spot (ivory matte)
- Caution (soft neutral beige matte)
- Bang Bang (shimmering pink with gold shift and iridescent micro-sparkle)
- Feelz (soft dusty rose matte)
- Juicy (soft warm peach)
- Turn On (pale metallic rose shimmer)
- Ambitious (metallic rose copper)
- Bing (deep mauve matte)
- Devilish (reddish plum matte)
- Young Love (metallic cranberry)
- Drunk Dial (deep metallic burgundy)
- Privacy (deep brownish-plum matte)
Fill Weight: 12 x 1.1 g POIDS NET/NET WT. 12 x 0.038 oz
(Click here If You want to Know about How to Apply Blush According to your Face Shape)
Tips To Use it Properly:
- Mix shadows with your favorite Eyeshadow Primer Potion to create cream shadows with major staying power.
- Get creative with mattes! Load up and spray the brush with All Night Setting Spray for intensified finishes or graphic designs.
- Achieve the ultimate blown-out look by using a clean UD Pro Blending Brush to softly blend the outer edges – when you think you’re done blending, blend some more!
- Sketch out graphic effects or liner looks using Ultimate Ozone Pencil. Then, use the smudger end of the Naked Cherry Brush to pack eyeshadow over the shape.
Short Review :
I’ve had this a while now and its basically my daily wear. I love that it has both matte and shimmery options; I can use it for day and transition to nighttime. My favorites are Young Love, Ambitious, Bing, Devilish, Turn On, Juicy Drunk Dial and Feelz! That’s most of them. Comes with a full size mirror and dual brush. I always wear UD Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin undernear. Pair with Perversion mascara and Zero 24/7 liner.
For Further Information or to Order You all Can visit urbandecay