Top 10 Disha Patani Interesting Facts, The Bollywood Actress That you must know : Disha Patani is one of the rising stars Bollywood Industries, and she is known for her beautiful face and figue. She, was born on, 13 June 1992 or 27 July 1995 and she is as of now, one of the rising stars of the Tinsel Town anyway.
She, is having a strong and loyal fan following in the Bollywood film industry and she is also proved her talents and skilled for being a good actress.
You all are going to amaze to some interesting facts of the famous actress, which I write here, so without wasting any more time, just read the whole article by scrolling down the same.
Top 5 Disha Patani Interesting Facts, The Bollywood Actress:
1. Disha has also appeared in a music video, Befikra, in which she was paired up with the Bollywood actor, Tiger Shroff.
The song and the music video was produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar under their own banner, T-Series.
The popular musician of the Bollywood, Meet Bros, composed, the song and the music album, which was also Written and helmed by him.
The Bollywood singer, Aditi Singh Sharma lent her voice for the Disha Patani and Disha Ptani also did justice to her parts in the music album and she also shared sizzling and hot onscreen chemistry with the actor, Tiger Shroff, which was also reflected on the silver screen of the musical album, Befikra anyway.
2. The movie actress, of the Bollywood, Disha Patani has finished her B.Tech study and course in Computer Science and Engineering and she is the alumni of the Amity University, Lucknow.
3. The movie actress of the Bollywood, Disha Patani, is also cast in the Jackie Chan’s movie, Kung Fu Yoga, which was also featured, the Bollywood actor Sonu Sood in other important roles.
4. The Bollywood, the actress, Disha Patani, did TV commercials for some of the famous brands, which include, Garnier, Dairy Milk, Snapdeal and Aircel and so on.
5. IN Bollywood, the B-Town, Disha Patani, marked her acting debut with the Hindi language sports drama, M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, in 2016, in which she was paired up with the Bollywood actor, Sushant Singh Rajput and her role as the leading lady was also well received by audiences’ and fans in the Bollywood too.