When it comes to skincare, it is best to go back to nature. Most of us do not want to use any chemical-laden products on our skin and look for natural ways to keep it healthy. This is where the natural ingredients that are available in our home can help us to replenish the lost moisture and nourishment of our skin. So, in this article we are going to give you Top-10 Face Pack for your Skin.
Top 10 Home Made Face Pack
1. Turmeric and Besan face pack
Turmeric is a natural antiseptic and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties . It is also known for its skin brightening effects. Besan is a good exfoliant and helps in maintaining the pH balance of your skin.
Turmeric Besan Pack
- Take 1 tablespoon of besan+ 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric+ 1 tablespoon rose water+ 2 tablespoon milk, mix all the ingredients together and make a thick paste . Apply it to your face and neck, and leave it for about 30 minutes . Then wash it off with lukewarm water without any using any soap or face wash. Pat your face gently with towel to dry . You can use it twice a week for perfect results.
2. Honey And Lemon Face Pack
Honey contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants (flavonoids), and certain enzymes that make it a good anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, healing, and cleansing agent. These properties of honey help to keep your skin healthy and prevent acne . Lemon contains vitamin C and citric acid. Many skincare enthusiasts swear by the brightening and astringent effect of lemon.
Honey Lemon Pack
- Take one teaspoon if organic honey, add 3 to 4 drops of lemon juice to it , and mix it well. Apply it all over your face, leaving the area around your eyes . Wash it off gently after 20 minutes. You can use it 2-3 times a week. Also Lemon juice makes your skin photosensitive. Hence, make sure you apply sunscreen before stepping out.
3. Neem, Tulsi, And Turmeric Face Pack
Applying neem oil may reduce signs of skin aging. According to a study, topical application of neem oil on mice skin improved type 1 procollagen and elastin production and helped in reducing skin aging. Tulsi has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects that aid skin healing and keep it healthy .
Tulsi Neem Turmeric Pack
- Take 4 tulsi leaves and 4 neem leaves, add 1tbsp milk and make a paste of it , add 1 pinch of turmeric to it and 1tbsp curd and mix it well to make a thick lumpless paste. Spread the mask on your face and let it dry. Touch and check if it’s completely dry, then wash it off gently.
(Also see : Why You have Dry Skin and How You Can Get Rid of it)
4. Rice Flour And Sandalwood Face Pack
Coarse rice flour can be a great substitute for store-bought scrubs. This face pack will help remove dead skin cells from your skin and brighten it.
Rice Flour Sandalwood Pack
Take 1tbsp rice flour, add 2-3 drops of sandalwood oil to it or if you don’t have the oil add 1/2 tbsp of sandalwood powder and 1tbsp rose water, mix all the ingredients well to make a paste. Apply the paste on the face and massage it for 5 to 7 minutes. Let it set and dry for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off. And apply a moisturizer after it . You should limit it’s usage to one time per week.
5. Aloe Vera, Lemon, And Honey Face Pack
Aloe vera face pack can help prevent acne. It promotes collagen and elastin production by stimulating the fibroblasts in your skin. This improves skin quality and health . Together with lemon and honey, it can brighten the skin and keep it soft.
Aloe Lemon Honey Pack
- Take 2 tablespoon natural aloe vera gel, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon honey, mix the ingredients. Apply the face pack , avoiding the eye area. Wash it after it’s completely dry. You can use it twice a week.
6. Tomato And Multani Mitti Face Pack
Tomato contains lycopene that can protect your skin from UV ray damage . Multani mitti or Fuller’s earth has skin-cleansing properties. It removes dirt and impurities to keep the skin bright.
Tomato Multani Mitti Pack
- Take 1 tablespoon Multani mitti and 2 tablespoon fresh tomato juice , mix it until it’s converted to fine paste. Apply the pack and let it dry. Wash your face with milk. You can use this treatment thrice a week.
7. Amla (Gooseberry) Face Pack
A study found that amla or gooseberry might promote procollagen production and improve skin health. Amla was found to have skin tightening and firming properties . It suggested that amla extracts could have therapeutic and cosmetic applications.
- Take 1 teaspoon of amla paste , mix it nicely along with 1 tablespoon of fresh curd . Apply the paste to your face. Let it dry.Wash with water. You can use it twice a week.
8. Mulethi (Licorice) And Milk Face Pack
Licorice can reduce sun-induced pigmentation. It contains glabridin, which has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce pigmentation .
Mulethi Milk Pack
- Mix a teaspoon of licorice powder with two teaspoons of milk.
- Apply the paste to your face.
- Wash with water once the pack dries. You can use it twice a week.
9. Banana Face Pack
Bananas are the secret to well moisturized skin. The vitamin A in bananas restores moisture and repairs dry skin.
- Mash a ripe banana and apply it to dry skin, avoiding contact with your eyes. Leave on for 20-25 minutes, then wash off with lukewarm water for instantly moisturized skin.Your skin will become much smoother and hydrated. You can use it once a week.
10. Fuller’s Earth And Honey Face Pack
Fuller’s earth or Multani mitti helps to cleanse your skin. It absorbs oil and dirt, removes dead skin cells, and brightens the face. Along with honey, it keeps your face clean, soft, and bright.
Multani Mitti Honey Pack
- Mix a tablespoon each of Multani mitti and honey.
- Add rose water and mix well until you get a paste-like consistency.
- Spread the pack on your face evenly and let it dry.
- Wash it off with water. You can use it twice a week.
If you are looking for natural ways to keep your skin healthy, you can try out these recipes. However, ensure you do a patch test to check if the ingredients suit your skin. In case of any allergic reaction, consult a doctor immediately. Hope so you like our this Article which was on Top 10 Face pack or you can say Best Top-10 Face Pack for your Skin.
I believe that for every illness or ailment known to man, that God has a plant out here that will heal it. We just need to keep discovering the properties for natural healing.