For some of us thicker hair becomes a common problem. Today Hair becomes an asset in everyone life as it surely enhances ones physical appearance. There is a range of natural ways to thicken thinning hair, but results will vary from person to person.In this article we are going to give you some NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR THICKENING OF HAIR . So, Now let us just look directly towards home remedies for THICKENING OF HAIR.
Egg is high in protein content, which is essential for the body to build strong, thick hair. When used regularly, an egg treatment may help thicken and strengthen a person’s hair.
- Mix egg yolks +1 tablespoon olive oil +1/2 tablespoon castor oil+ 1 tablespoon coconut oil +2 tablespoon warm water. Apply the mixture to the scalp and dry hair. Leave it for about 30 minutes. Wash thoroughly with warm water and mild shampoo. Let your hair air dry.
- Using an egg treatment once or twice a week for several weeks might help strengthen the hair.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is rich in omega3 acids and other nutrients that are essential for overall health, including hair health. When applied directly to the scalp and hair, olive oil helps promote thicker hair.Olive oil also has the added benefit of softening the hair and relieving dry scalp.
Olive Oil treatment
- Heat the oil to body temperature. You can also add 1 tablespoon of honey which is optional. Massage the oil to the scalp, from hair roots to ends. Leave it for about 1 hour and then wash it with mild shampoo. You can also leave the oil in hair overnight for better results.
3. Castor oil
Castor oil is also high in vitamin E and fatty acids. Vitamin E is known for aiding hair health.
- Castor oil is easy to apply to the hair with no preparation. Simply, rub the oil over the scalp and hair along with almond oil or coconut oil until the hair is coated. Leave the oil on the head for about 45 minutes before rinsing out.
4. Orange puree
- The vitamin C, pectin, and acid in oranges can help a person’s hair in a few different ways.
- The vitamins and nutrients may improve hair’s natural luster, which makes the hair appear thicker.
- The acid in oranges helps break apart residue left from hair products. These residues may interfere with hair growth. Unlike some of the other treatments, orange puree has a pleasant scent that makes the treatment more enjoyable.
- Blend fresh oranges and make a puree, take it in a bowl and add 1tablespoon castor oil and 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Apply it on the scalp and damp hair and leave it for about 1 hour. Rinse your hair thoroughly.
- You can also use a light conditioner following the orange treatment.
5. Aloe Vera gel
Many people believe that the Aloe Vera plant is helpful for the skin, scalp, and hair. Applying aloe oil directly to the hair and scalp may help strengthen the hair and thicken it over time.
Several commercial products that contain aloe as an active ingredient are readily available. These products often take the form of gels and creams that are applied directly to the scalp and hair.
- Take pure aloe gel from a plant, whisk it nicely with 2 tablespoon curd and an egg yolk, add a tablespoon of coconut oil and olive oil. Mix the paste together and apply it on the scalp and hair and leave for 1-2 hours. Rinse it thoroughly with mild shampoo.
- You can use this treatment once or twice a week.
Avocado is rich in vitamin E, and many people believe it to be a good moisturizer. Make a simple avocado rub and apply it twice a week.
Avocado rub treatment
- Combine the fruit of 1 avocado, with 1tbsp coconut oil,1tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp castor oil, take 2 tbsp curd and 2 tbsp like warm water, blend it together. Apply the rub on the scalp and hair and let it sit for 30 minutes. Rinse your hair thoroughly.
If you do follow these NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR THICKENING OF HAIR correctly and you will notice improvement in your hair thickness and texture within a couple of weeks.
If you want to know about Role of Nutrition in our hair than you must check our this Article: Hair- Role of Nutrition in The Hair Growth