Taking care of the areas around and under your eyes is as important as taking care of your eyes. We can easily do it by using the eye gels that aims to reduce puffiness, fine lines and dark circles by moisturizing and firming. The creamy cosmetic eye gels have the ingredients such as Hyaluronic acid, caffeine, antioxidants, vitamins, collagen and fruit or vegetable extracts.
The dermatologist Patricia Farris says that “Eye creams are formulated specifically for the delicate skin around the eye, so they tend to be thicker. They contain more oil than a regular facial lotion, and they have a lot of active ingredients aimed at the problems we see around the eyes. “
Uses of an Eye Gel
- Reduce puffiness
- Minimize wrinkles
- Eliminate dark circles.
How to apply an Eye Gel?
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Apply a small dollop of eye gel to the tip of your index finger.
- Touch the tip of your index finger to the ring finger of your opposing hand, and then rub together the tips of both your ring fingers to spread the gel.
- Open your eyes wide and look upwards, to ease the application.
- Now dab the gel from one corner of the eye to the other, staying just under the eyelash line to avoid getting any gel in your eye.
- Cover the eyelids and sides of the eyes where crow’s feet may occur as well, dabbing back and forth from the eyelid to the side of the eye to beneath the eye two or three times.
Repeat the application process daily, ideally before going to bed or during your morning schedule to get the result as promised.